My coaching style looks at ALL aspects of health from the food you eat (or don't eat) to your relationships (are they dragging you down or lifting you up?) to your job and your stress levels... all of it! Every day we make decisions that either better our health and our happiness or don't. So let's work together. Let's figure out what's standing in your way or holding you back, what's going to make you feel your absolute best and how can we make that happen.
If you're ready to...
- feel amazing in yoga pants AND in a little mini skirt
- embrace and love your body even while making changes to it
- fall in love with cooking and trying new foods (more plants!)
- be the example for your children so they grow up knowing what health should look like
- let go of fears that are holding you back & gain a positive kick-ass mindset
This is for you.
For the mom who is ready to transform her life by committing to becoming a happier and healthier version of herself!
Have you tried every diet in the book
only to end up right back where you started?
Are you struggling to lose the "baby weight"
and feeling disconnected from the body you now have?
Do you want to be healthy but aren't sure how to make it happen;
what you've tried just hasn't worked?
Are you tired of counting calories
and judging your self worth by the numbers on a scale?
Are you ready to make a change-
to embrace whole foods, NOURISH your body, be kind to yourself and LOVE your life?
Private Wellness Coaching
This program is completely customized to YOU and your individual needs. By working with me privately you will get personalized health advice, guidance and support.
- free 30min discovery session
- two 1 hour sessions per month for 3 or 6 months
- option to add additional calls at just $39 each
- access to a certified health coach, nutrition therapist and detox specialist (that's me!)
- unlimited e-mail support in between sessions + bi-weekly email check ins
- accountability and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your knowledge
- homework assignments so you can take action and stay on track
- a shared Evernote file with recipes, session notes, meal planning and more
- my personal commitment to your health and success
- a welcome gift (in the mail!)
Finding Your Balance
I've taken what I believe to be the core foundations needed to live a healthy lifestyle and created this online course so that you can achieve balanced, stable, long term wellness.
How it works:
- Pre-module: Goal setting + intentions.
- Week 1: Nourishment - How to read a food label + ingredients, nutrient density vs calorie counting and listening to your body.
Week 2: Self care - Why you need to be a priority and what self care is and is not.
- Week 3: Movement - Finding what you enjoy, exercising with love and what I've learned.
Week 4: Self love - Building a relationship with yourself, acceptance and how we speak to ourselves.
- Week 5: Healthy habits - Creating a morning routine, sleep and creating a habit.
- Week 6: Mindset - Law of attraction, gratitude and fear.
Bonus Week: Special guest experts!!
- PLUS private FB group and unlimited email support!!
A monthly membership program designed to give moms the support and guidance they need to not only improve their own health but the health of their kids as well.
What it is:
- Monthly themes such as meal planning, self care, at home exercise, lunches etc
- A private FB community
- Recipes, meal plans, grocery lists...
- Special guest experts
- FB Live Q+A sessions
- Online access to all of the handouts, information, ebooks etc
- At home workout (no equipment needed)
- Supplement recommendations
- Self care guide
- and more!
I have a holistic, whole foods, positive mindset, self love approach to health. Let me teach you how to listen to and fall in love with your body.
"Sophie is an amazing mom, health coach, and positive role model. She teaches about being healthy and happy at all stages of life and can rock a Facebook live video while wrestling an active toddler. If you have any questions about being vegan, prepping with a family or at home remedies, this lady is the one to speak to. - Lindsay H."
"Besides being incredibly sweet and warm, this woman knows her food and how to convince toddlers that eating healthy is a good thing. She is also Vegan, and she is the best kind of vegan! You will be cooking her recipes in no time (and not even realize they are not vegan!) - Victoria B."